Are you exhausted from trying to be the Landlord, Repairman, Leasing Agent, Accountant, Marketing Director, Showing Agent, & Collection Agent?
- Each property has it's own page on our website featuring a marketing video, photos, description, and driving directions.
- Rental properties are marketed on a variety of both membership sites, social media platforms, and paid ads to include Realtor.com and Rentredi.com.
- We post listings to the MLS, to utilize the service of several thousands of REALTORS® to help us in finding
prospective tenants. We offer a co-op of a portion of our leasing commission to incentivize licensed REALTORS® to bring us the most qualified tenants.
- Rental applications are all processed online.
- Leases are all executed online through our app.
- Utilizing the Internet and modern technology, we are capable of leasing properties sight-unseen to residents from out of state looking to move, both as corporate and government relocations.
We utilize a rigorous and fair screening process to ensure that there are no surprises, and that you get the most qualified tenants.
- Credit report
- Criminal background
- Prior evictions
- Rental history
- Income and employment verification
Repairs & Maintenance
Our App allows tenants to electronically submit maintenance requests and upload photos and videos of the issues for immediate response.
- Our Managers will immediately get quotes for repair and set up repair appointments between the repair company and tenant to make certain all issues are remedied in a timely manner.
- As the landlord, you will be able to submit payment to the contractors directly, and they will invoice you directly via email so that you have all documents for your records.
- Tenants are able to pay online through their app, and all transactions are accounted for through our Quickbooks program, so that property owners will get a monthly detailed invoice.
- Property Owners will get a once a month payment with invoice which can be handled electronically or mailed via USPS